years of experience
strong and robust alumni network
More than 2,100 students from 15 different countries attend the four institutions that make up Alte University, a fully accredited university with 20 years of experience and strong history in the Georgian educational system. These institutions are the Business School, International School of Medicine, School of Law, and School of Humanities and Social Sciences. There are now 12 undergraduate and graduate academic programmes available at the university.
Why Alte University School of Medicine Is the Finest?
The university is equipped with top-notch academic facilities, a library, and other amenities. Students pay low tuition and receive the best quality education. The top medical experts in the world provide them with quality practical knowledge.
What Do We Offer?
- In the event of exceptional academic accomplishment (if the student achieves a GPA of 3.5 or higher), full tuition financing from the “Endowment Fund”;
- Encouraging jobs and internships with the student achievement division’s active participation;
- Chinese language classes offered for free at the Confucius Institute;
- Exchange programmes and courses at top institutions in asia and europe; a thriving student life with clubs for the arts, ideas, leaders, languages, debate, board games, and more.
Accreditation and International Recognition
- Recognized by World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- Member of an Association of Medical Education in Europe
- Recognized and approved by National Medical Commission (NMC)
Error: Contact form not found.